Bridesburg, a neighborhood in Northeast Philadelphia, is bound by the Delaware River and the Frankford Creek. Originally named Point No Point, it has since taken its name from one of the large landowners in the 18th century, Joseph Kirkbride.
A new Riverfront Park is being proposed for Bridesburg. Learn more here.
- Final Community Meeting for the Proposed Riverfront Park
- Second Community Engagement Meeting for New Park in Bridesburg!
- New Bridesburg Riverfront Park
- Lardner’s Point Opening
- Lardner’s Point Park Groundbreaking
- New park coming to Bridesburg-Tacony riverfront will add green space and wetland, keep fishing pier.
- Bridesburg Waterfront: Ready for Change
- Riverfront an old Friend in ‘Burg